.

.

May 30, 2016

The Narcissists

           Hey! So im back after years of torturing uh i mean studying... I just finished my 2 years foundation life. Yes, Im survived from architorture life. But... that was just the ending of the beginning. I have 4 more years or maybe more (I probably be repeating some subjects luls hashtag the perks of being an -always-average student, or maybe just dumb) to go. Yeap road to degree! Im thinking of doing a post about my 2  years of archie life but umm let me have a rest from archie stuffs first, it has been a while u know i haven't "rest". So yeah, i have been doing a reading on psychology things these day and im hella interested on this one type of human being. And i have already met some of them from this kind and they are The Narcissists.

           Narcissist? They are that 'over-smart' people who love to put blame on others when things go wrong just because they can't deal with the consequences. They like to be right and sometimes (wait! most of the times perhaps all the time) they will defend themselves to the death rather than admit they are wrong. Well, they probably may have not know any better ways in dealing with problems or oh! maybe they have never seen conflict dealt in a helpful(manner) and cooperative way. Yeah, ego + anger = guess?
            
           Some more, they are also so sensitive to any perceived criticism from others and what even worse, they start to attack! Hmm, I guess their life philosophy tends to be " Attack others before they attack me! " And so they project any of their wrongdoing to someone else. Plus, they also tends to show different sides of his behaviour to different people. Yes, Narcissist are one of the most manipulating people on earth. From what i have read from therapists, these people, they are actually having a 'mental illness'. Yeah sounds scary right but its not like bringing them to death guys haha no nu-uh. The thing is, can they be cured? I really want them to be cured because they seems to hurt everyone in their path. Every. single. person. No, they are not bad people. I do not blame them. Maybe its because they got away with it when they were young..well yeah because they are (feeling) smarter than their parents or friends, so they have probably built an ego around being always right and will therefore defend their perfect record to the...death? I dont know man I just thought that sometimes they went too overboard like their 'sickness' could ruin a relationship between people around them.

            The problem is, do they want to be cured? Of course not, they wont seek for help as they dont see any wrong or problems in themselves. So how?